DO YOU WANT TO...
Discover your true voice?
Sing with more range, power, control, and ease?
Crave one-on-one guidance from a high-level coach and
Need a plan to implement immediately, then
YOU ARE AT THE RIGHT PLACE!
YOU have a unique voice.
It's YOUR individual approach to music that can impacts the lives of others.
YOUR voice matters.
NOW'S THE TIME FOR YOUR VOCAL BREAKTHROUGH.
As a vocal coach,I've been teaching for 11 years and performing professionally for 25 years. I'm also a member of the New York Singing Teachers Association.
I’m here for you.
With supportive and experienced guidance, you'll:
Develop your voice with breathing fundamentals, posture, tone production, articulation, and delivery
Increase your range, stamina, and overall vocal facility
Anchor in a solid vocal technique that you can rely upon
Create vocal harmonies and apply them to a melody
Sing electronic music, pop, R&B, soul, jazz, and musical theater
Find your unique style, express yourself, connect with and emotionally move your audience
"In a few months I have gone from absolutely zilch experience in music, to preparing to sing in a NYC jazz club, reading sheet music, and being able to play beginner to intermediate piano pieces, all thanks to Mary's help and encouragement.
I wanted to take music lessons as a kid but never really did, so when I recently felt the urge again I decided to jump right in... and I am thrilled I now work with such an enthusiastic, encouraging, and all around wonderful teacher that Mary is. My sessions with her are energizing and fun. Even when working through tough sections it is always enjoyable and I come out of each lesson feeling brighter and more confident of my musical ability. I would highly recommend her for anyone looking for a coach." - Michelle W.
YOUR 90-MINUTE VOCAL BREAKTHROUGH INTENSIVE INCLUDES:
- My custom welcome pack to help you get clear on your desires and discover what's holding you back
- A 90-minute 1:1 voice session
- Inspired action assignments
- Access to workbooks, reading lists, resources, and tools
- Support to help you realize any creative projects you're undertaking
90 minutes for $150
My primary New York City studio is located in midtown Manhattan or in your Manhattan home or office. Sessions are also available via Skype.
GET STARTED NOW
90-Minute Vocal Breakthrough Intensive for $150
"I recommend Mary without qualification to anyone from the casual singer/strummer to the advanced musician who wants to up their game to the next level.
I came to Mary as a multi-instrumentalist and songwriter who wanted help with singing/vocals. A few things were apparent from the beginning: she is a creative, patient, yet demanding teacher with a razor-sharp ear and an endless bag of similes, metaphors, and visual and mental techniques to get across the point she's trying to explain (which is all aimed at coaxing the best out of you in each lesson). I've had many music teachers over the years, and it is rare to find one who combines vast knowledge of music theory and the fundamentals techniques of their particular instrument with the ability to translate and teach all of this effectively. Mary is exactly this type of teacher. I also appreciate that her passion and enthusiasm for music and creativity practically oozes out of her pores, and in the year+ that we've been working together she's challenged me to not only improve my vocals but develop my songwriting skills." - Jon J.
You might be hesitant about taking a voice lesson online. I've got you covered.
- As we work through technique exercises, I will play the accompaniment before you sing. This is excellent ear-training!
- You will play the backing track you're singing along with on your end on a separate device so that it doesn't slow down your computer's speed.
- I'll demonstrate the correct posture and physical movements.
- Through our 1:1 video session, and even just by listening to the quality of your voice, I can tell what's happening in your body, including your posture, breath support, tongue, jaw, throat, and head cavities.